12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?

Dear Sir,
I have managed Rs. 10 Lacs for doing my MS in Abroad. But there is a lack of Rs. 20 Lacs. So, I have decided to apply for Education Loan. But I am confuse that I should apply for Rs. 30 Lacs or for Rs. 20 Lacs? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  6. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  7. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  10. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  11. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  13. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  16. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  18. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
24th August 2015, 08:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?

You should apply for 20 lakhs of education loan. This is because -

1. The maximum permissible loan amount is 20 lakhs for study abroad though some banks have raised the bar to 25 lakhs recently.
2. There is no point in paying extra interest to the bank if you can manage the concerned amount.
3. There will be less pressure on you at the time of repayment and you can have savings at the time of repayment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?