14th August 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

Dear Sir,
I have got admission in Chemical Engineering stream in B.Tech course. Though I wanted to study Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that I have any chance or possibility to change my stream now?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I change my engineering stream while doing btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  6. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  7. What is the minimum marks required to get in GATE?
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  10. Possibility to study M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) candidate?
  11. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  12. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  13. Is it possible to study B.Tech Chemical Engineering after finishing B.Tech? I am doing B.Tech IT 2nd year
  14. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  15. Is it possible to do 4 years course to appear for GATE? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in Malaysia
  16. Is there any possibility to change to different stream in PG
  17. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  18. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
17th August 2015, 12:50 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

Of course ! it is possible .
In Btech 1st year syllabus is common for all branches . If you want to change your branch in 1st year itself , it will be very easy .
If you want to change your branch after 1st year it needs small procedure .
I.e, Your details will be updated in college , so they have to change everything ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?