14th August 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College?

Dear Sir,
My child is MBBS graduate from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University. I am searching for admission to PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Can you please guide me in details of procedures for admission in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for BAMS graduate?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  4. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  5. Procedure and fees for Post Graduate Diploma or MS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics?
  6. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  9. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and scope of Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  11. Possibility to study MBBS with Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Abroad?
  12. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  14. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  15. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Gynaecology Diploma course for MBBS 2nd year student?
  16. What is the duration of Obstetrics and Gynecology MD course? I am studying MBBS in Russia -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  18. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
5th April 2018, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College?

PG level entrance exam is conducted for such courses. Admission is mostly based on the rank obtained in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Just keep track of all PG medical entrance exam and apply for them based on your MBBS degree. Manipal university itself offers the same course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?