14th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?

Hi,
I want to do PhD in Finance. Can you please tell me about the entrance exams which I have to give? Please provide me all the information in details. I am studying MBA in Finance and Marketing.
With Regards-
Goldy

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  2. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  4. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  5. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  7. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Master of Finance and Acocunting course? Scope of this course?
  8. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  9. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  10. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if pursuing MBA(Finance)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  13. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  14. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From where I should study PhD in Finance if completed MBA and being a citizen of Chhattisgarh?
  16. Detailed information about universities offering Ph.D in Finance in India?
  17. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
  18. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
22nd August 2015, 06:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do PhD in Finance. Can you please tell me about the entrance exams which I have to give? Please provide me all the information in details. I am studying MBA in Finance and Marketing.
With Regards-
Goldy
After completion of MBA course you can apply Ph.D course through UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?