14th August 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?

Sir,
I have done my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and I was qualified GATE. Am I eligible to write CSIR-UGC-NET? Is there any separate syllabus for CSIR-UGC-NET for PhD in Pharmacy and also provide me the details regarding fellowship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Fellowship being qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET?
  2. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. How can I get fellowship if cleared CSIR-UGC-NET and submitted documents 7 months ago?
  6. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  8. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  9. Either UGC CSIR or UGC NET for M.Tech degree holder?
  10. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  12. How can I do Research after completing B.Sc in Physics?
  13. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?
  15. How CSIR is different from UGC for NET? Should I appear in UGC-NET instead of CSIR-NET?
  16. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. M.Pharma student is eligible for both CSIR NET and UGC NET?
  18. What syllabus should I prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam for the year 2012 being a Pharmacy Graduate?
26th August 2015, 11:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and I was qualified GATE. Am I eligible to write CSIR-UGC-NET? Is there any separate syllabus for CSIR-UGC-NET for PhD in Pharmacy and also provide me the details regarding fellowship?
You have done M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry so you can apply for CSIR NET exam in Life Science subject.

You can not apply for other subjects.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

I have attached the syllabus for CSIR NET exam in Life Science subject so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR NET SYLLABUS FOR LIFE SCIENCE.pdf(33.6 KB, 95 views)
17th February 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?

I have done my M.pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry , and i was qualified GPAT exam , may i illegible for csir net exam in chemical science , and how many attempts will be there for lectureship , and i also want details of qualification for lectureship, shall i give both csir exam life science and chemical science at a time ?
23rd June 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am Pharm.d student.doing my internship. I want to qualify in net exam but I couldn't find a subject related to my stream. Please kindly help me out to find a subject like research.
18th March 2018, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

What all are eligibility criteria to attend CSIR NET? I myself is a B.pharma student at my 2nd year. I have much eager to know about NET
22nd August 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hii I have done my m pharma in pharmacognosy.. now I want to appear for net exam. Kindly help me that which category would be best like CSIR NET or CSIR UGC JRF NET?? What are the exam pattern ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?