14th August 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 8th semester student?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 8th semester and I want to do Winter Training from IIT-Delhi. So please tell me what is the procedure for the joining of Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 3 months training in IIT Delhi
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  7. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  8. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  9. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  11. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  13. How to apply for winter training in IIT Delhi?
  14. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  16. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  17. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
17th July 2017, 10:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 8th semester student?

In order to apply for internship in IIT Delhi, you have to write an application regarding the request for internship. You have to prepare a resume, attach the relevant documents and send it with the application to the HOD of IIT at (Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, ph - 011 2659 7135). If your resume gets shortlisted then you need to submit a NOC issued by your college and follow the their instructions to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?