14th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for pursuing Law through distance mode? Is distance Law valid for practicing law in court?

Hi Sir,

I am pursuing PG in Human Rights course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode. Am I eligible to pursue law through distance mode? Is distance law course valid for practicing law in court?

Thanks & Regards

Tarun Maity

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Law through Distance Mode after doing PG in Law, Management and M.Phil(Law)?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Law through distance mode if I am a PG in Law and Management having M.Phil(law)?
  5. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  6. Universities offering LLB course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join LLB correspondence after passing 12th and passing B.A?
  8. Can I do LLB from IGNOU while being a graduation from Delhi University with 50%?
  9. Is there any way to pursue Law in any evening colleges of Chennai?
  10. Possibility of studying LLB through open university?
  11. Institutes which are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala?
  12. Can I do Bachelor of Law in distance mode? from where can I do this course?
  13. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  14. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  15. Which diploma course should I join after finishing UG course in LLB?
  16. Which universities or colleges provide 3 years Law course in distance mode?
  17. Can I do Bachelor of Law degree through distance mode?
  18. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
15th August 2015, 11:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for pursuing Law through distance mode? Is distance Law valid for practicing law in court?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue course in the field of Law through distance mode after completion of your post graduation in Human Rights. It is nice to see your learning spirit. You can definitely opt for the course, however make sure you are pursuing from a recognized institute especially by DEC and Bar Council of India.

No, you are not allowed to practice in court if you had pursued the law course through distance mode. However, you will be eligible for job of legal positions in various companies especially of private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?