15th August 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for CSE students in Hardware field?

What is the scope for CSE students in Hardware field?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?
  2. Branch change during diploma to degree transfer?
  3. Which computer hardware field should I join? I am interested in computer hardware course
  4. What type of jobs to ECE students get in software field? Advantage of ECE students in software field over CSE students?
  5. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  6. Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become an ethical hacker after doing B.Tech in CSE? Is there a scope in this field?
  8. Job opportunities after B.Tech?
  9. Scope for CSE students in Software Companies after completion of M.Tech?
  10. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  12. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  13. What is the way to join in marine after completing B.E CSE? Is there any scope in research in that field?
  14. What is the difference between computer science engineering and software engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to become a Bank Manager? I am preparing for CAT
  16. Which field is better between software and hardware? I am going to complete B.Tech in ECE
  17. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  18. Which filed in M.Tech course is a better choice for the candidates from CSE and IT streams?
17th August 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for CSE students in Hardware field?

I completed my m.tech computer science in last year , in master program my dissertation topic was on cognitive radio ..please give me suggestion in which topic i can continue my phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?