15th August 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

Respected Sir,
I am M. Kavitha studied Intermediate and waiting for results. I want to join in B.P.Ed. Please give me some details about that in Andhra Pradesh. And also intimate to me is it better to join in this after Intermediate or any other Degree? Please tell me list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?
  3. List of colleges offering me to study M.Tech in only AP? Which colleges give Stayfond in AP?
  4. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  5. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  6. List of colleges of pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  7. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  8. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu and date of admission for BPED?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer Distance B.Ed course to B.Sc(Electronics) candidate in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  11. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 16208 rank in EAMCET?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Andhra Pradesh to a candidate who has secured 5903 rank in JEE Main Paper-II?
  14. List of private electrical companies in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Which college is the best in Hyderabad to do MBA in finance?
  16. Which college could be the best for Aeronauticals in hyderbad?
  17. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  18. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?
28th November 2015, 06:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am M. Kavitha studied Intermediate and waiting for results. I want to join in B.P.Ed. Please give me some details about that in Andhra Pradesh. And also intimate to me is it better to join in this after Intermediate or any other Degree? Please tell me list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Thanking you!
Sorry that you are not eligible to apply for a B.P.Ed course after completing 12th standard. The minimum eligibility Criteria required for the one-year B.P.Ed course is a graduation in any streams from a recognized. So, please complete Graduation to be eligible for B.P.Ed course.

Bachelor of Physical Education: B.P.Ed, which teaches the study of development and care of the human body. The duration of the course is for one year,
which is divided into two semesters.

After completing B.P.Ed course, you can pursue the Masters’ program in Physical Education. By studying the B.P.Ed course, you can expand your awareness about fitness.

Applicant should have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university. Selection is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?