15th August 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?

Hello,
I am studying BCA in 3rd year now. After completing my BCA I want to do MCA from USA. I want to know how much percentage in BCA requires to get admission in MCA course? I also want to know about course fee for MCA.

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study MCA in USA?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  3. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  4. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  5. Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?
  6. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  7. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  10. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  11. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  12. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  14. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  15. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  16. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  18. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
19th August 2015, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying BCA in 3rd year now. After completing my BCA I want to do MCA from USA. I want to know how much percentage in BCA requires to get admission in MCA course? I also want to know about course fee for MCA.
After completion of BCS degree you can apply for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

Eligible departments are,

BCA

B.Sc(IT/CS)

B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)

M.Sc in Mathematics and statistics
8th January 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I have a 50 % graduation degree in bsc computers i want to study for mca in Australia and also i have a 6.5 band in ielts so is there any possibility?
7th July 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

23rd July 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Total expense in canada for doing mca??
5th December 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

After completing BCa what I do for getting admission in top MCA college in India
29th December 2020, 09:50 AM
Harsh_Chaturvedi

Smile Re: Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing BCa what I do for getting admission in top MCA college in India
Yes, you can take admission in top MCA colleges in India. SIRT is one of the best MCA college in Central India.
For more details visit: www.sirtbhopal.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?