15th August 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I study M.E. in IISC if didn't scored good marks in GATE?

Sir,
What is the procedure to join M.E. course in IISC? In case if didn't get good score in GATE then how I can join IISC? Waiting for your suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PhD in IISC, NIT or IIT if scored 22 marks in GATE?
  2. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in IISC if secured less than 50% in B.E. and ranked under top 10 in GATE? How the percentage will be calculated for backlog candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in NIT if scored 24.64 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  5. Can I get admission in IISC Bangalore after completing 5 years degree?
  6. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  7. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  8. when will the gate results come? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get scholarship to study M.Tech if scored 18.67 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  10. Cut-off marks of GATE for admission in IISc? Courses offered in IISc in the field of Electrical Engineering?
  11. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  13. Can I apply for counselling to get admission in any good college if scored 15.33 marks in GATE?
  14. Can I study M.Tech in Mathematics at IITs or IISc through GATE after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. Can a EC graduate get recruited in ONGC or IOCL which has good score in GATE but in graduation he got less than 60% marks?
  16. Expected GATE rank with 65 out of 100 in EC? Eligibility for IITs and IISC? How to prepare for interviews?
  17. How would you rate an M.Tech from IITB,IITM or IISc(M.E in case of IISc)? Is it an enviable Post Grad degree?
  18. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
22nd August 2015, 03:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study M.E. in IISC if didn't scored good marks in GATE?

In case your GATE Score is not up to the mark then you can appear for the IISC M.Tech entrance examination.
If you get good marks in this entrance examination then also you can take admission to the course of M.E in IISC.
So you must apply for the IISC M.Tech entrance examination as this is the only other way by which you can take admission to the course of M.E in IISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?