16th August 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Job possibilities for MBA (FInance & Marketing) students from non commerce background?

Job possibilities for MBA (FInance & Marketing) students from non commerce background?

Related Questions:
  1. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  2. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  3. What kind of job to be preferred after doing MBA in finance?
  4. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  6. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  7. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  8. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  9. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  10. What are the chances for me of getting Job being a candidate of pursuing PGDBA in Finance in Distance Learning without having Commerce background?
  11. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  12. What are the courses available after B.com
  13. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  14. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  15. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  16. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  17. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  18. Which subject can I choose for NET Exam being a Commerce Graduate and completed MBA in Finance & Marketing?
17th August 2015, 02:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job possibilities for MBA (FInance & Marketing) students from non commerce background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are lots of opportunities for MBA students, if you have done your MBA course in reputed institution then you can get placement through campus interview. There are many corporate MNC who are recruiting MBA candidates. Apart from this one can join in a Indian corporate also. They can start at a Trainee Manager level and proceed to become part of the management of the organizations. You can get a job in Indian and Foreign Banks who are recruiting MBA candidates. There is no sector of business in India that does not require the service of a MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?