17th August 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I have completed my BCA from WBUT and I have got job now. But I want to continue my study. I want to study MCA course. So, should I join IGNOU? What is the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  3. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  4. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  5. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  7. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  9. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  10. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in IGNOU for MCA?
  12. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Archaeology) in IGNOU, Purulia(WB)?
  13. Procedure to get admission for BCA course in Correspondence being an Employee?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  15. How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(IT) in IGNOU for BCA graduate of Mumbai University?
  18. Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if working as a Service Engineer in HP after completed Hardware & Networking course and B.A.?
31st August 2015, 04:58 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission?

Since you are already in the government job hence you can not do the full time regular courses.

You need to consider the correspondence courses and IGNOU stands out for that.

The prime benefit of the IGNOU courses is that you the courses are offered for very less fee.

Also since the IGNOU has been established by the government of India and rexogonized by ministry of Hunan resources the degree shall be equivalent to the full time degree course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?