19th August 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?

Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?

20th August 2015, 01:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SBI will provide education loans for both graduate and postgraduate program in Engineering and Medical students. You have to contact the college and get the loan details from them or one can also visit the SBI branch near your area for the clarification. Actually banks will have a list of colleges which they will provide loans.
20th August 2015, 04:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan from State Bank of India to pursue your studies in Sinhgad Institute of Pharmacy. The institute is well recognized by competent authorities and offers 100 percent placement opportunities. So the bank will be ready to offer you education loan provided you comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the norms as per bank's orders. However make sure you carry the prospectus of the institute while approaching to have discussion of education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?