20th August 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study MCA in Abroad for BCA final year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of BCA final year studying in Davangere University. Can I go for MCA study in Abroad? Kindly tell me what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study MCA in Abroad for BCA final year student? -- [New]
  2. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  3. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BCA in Abroad? List of colleges in Europe?
  5. Detailed information, procedure and requirements to study MBA in UK for BCA final year student?
  6. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  7. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  8. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  9. Can I apply directly or MS in abroad after BCA? Studying MCA abroad?
  10. Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?
  11. Am I eligible for MCA after studying BCA final year?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  13. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  15. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  16. How to do MCA after studying BCA?
  17. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?
  18. Procedure to study MCA in any government college for B.Sc(Mathematics) final year student? What is the scope of MCA course?
31st August 2015, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study MCA in Abroad for BCA final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a student of BCA final year studying in Davangere University. Can I go for MCA study in Abroad? Kindly tell me what is the procedure?
You can not do MCA course from Abroad but you can do MS from Abroad in IT. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

List of the best university for MS course in Abroad in IT:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?