22nd August 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 8th standard in Chitradurga, Karnataka?

Hello Friends,
I want to transfer my daughter to ICSE Board from State Board. We live in Karnataka in Chitradurga District. She is in 7th standard in State Board and I want her admission in 8th standard. Please tell me about the schools which avails admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Mumbai?
  3. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard at Jaipur
  4. List of ICSE affiliate schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Ranchi?
  5. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated Schools which offer admission in 9th standard at Patna
  6. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Jamshedpur? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of ICSE affiliated ICSE Schools in Jaipur for admission in Nursery?
  8. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  9. List of top schools in Mysore affiliated to CBSE and ICSE board?
  10. Whether CBSE affiliated Government schools are available in Delhi?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer direct admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  14. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  15. List of ICSE affiliated schools for 4 years old candidate in Mysore
  16. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  17. Chances of changing school for 10th CBSE student?
  18. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
25th August 2015, 06:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 8th standard in Chitradurga, Karnataka?

List of ICSE affiliated School offer 8th Standard admission in Chitradurga, Karnataka:

>> Don Bosco School ---- Recommended and Best School
Ph. No: 08194 234804, 08194 235995
Address: Don Bosco School, Post Box No.64, NH4 Road, Kelagote, Chitradurga-577501

>> Little Fairies International Residential School
Ph. No: 08194 202206, +91 9036747161
Address: NH4, Chitradurga

>> Warriors English School
Ph. No: 08195 222260
Address: Nagar Gate Road, Challakere, Chitradurga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?