22nd August 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of KVPY 11th SA stream? Should I have to study syllabus of 12th also in 11th standard?

Hello,
I am studying in KVPY and I want to know what is the syllabus for 11th standard in SA stream? I am a student of 11th standard. Will I have to study class 12th syllabus also in 11th?

27th April 2023, 10:24 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of KVPY 11th SA stream? Should I have to study syllabus of 12th also in 11th standard?

The syllabus for the 11th standard SA stream of KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) exam includes the topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.

The detailed syllabus for the KVPY SA stream can be found on the official website of KVPY at https://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/stud...s/exam-syllabi. The syllabus is based on the NCERT curriculum of class 10th and 11th.

As a student of the 11th standard, you will be required to study the syllabus of class 11th for the KVPY exam. However, some topics from class 12th may also be included in the syllabus, especially in the Mathematics and Biology sections. Therefore, it is recommended that you also start preparing for the class 12th syllabus alongside the class 11th syllabus to be well-prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?