22nd August 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for B.Sc(Botany) graduate? Should I opt for MBA course?

Hello Friends,
Can I go for Professions like MBA course after B.Sc in Botany? Which career options would be good suited for a Botany graduate student?

27th August 2015, 04:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities for B.Sc(Botany) graduate? Should I opt for MBA course?

MBA is a management course and in this Job opportunity and salary package is very high. After B.Sc you can join MBA to let you enter the Corporate field. But you will not be benefited to get the degrees of both B.Sc+MBA. So, I suggest you not to do MBA after your Botany graduate Degree.
After the completion of Botany graduate you can opt for post graduation in Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Applied Biology etc.
27th August 2015, 04:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for B.Sc(Botany) graduate? Should I opt for MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Can I go for Professions like MBA course after B.Sc in Botany? Which career options would be good suited for a Botany graduate student?
After completion of B.Sc in Botany course you can do M.Sc in Botany or MS course.

Yes, you can do MBA course also after completion of B.Sc course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
28th August 2015, 11:47 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are Career option after B.Sc Botany:

Field or Technical Assistant

Environmental consultant

Park ranger

curator

Botanist

Pathologist

Botanist

Plant Biochemist

Nursery or green house manager

Farming Consultant

Junior Scientific Assistant
29th August 2015, 02:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the career opportunities after completion of your B.Sc(Botany). Kindly have a look at it;

> Botanist

> Pathalogist

> Curator

> Field or Technical Assistant

> Plant Biochemist

> Farming Consultant

> Junior Scientific Assistant, etc.

Yes, you can very much opt for MBA also if you desire to, you will however, have to sit for various entrance examinations to pursue MBA course and can very much continue further with your studies.
13th May 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for B.Sc. Chemistry & M.Sc. Chemistry with specilaziation in Physical Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or Inorganic Chemistry Student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?