22nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What should I study among 12th Science and 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Respected Sir,
I am really confused now. I have completed my 10th and studying in 11th Science. But I have heard that it is very difficult to score good percentage in 12th Science. I am getting admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering 3 years course. Please tell me what should I do 12th Science or this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  2. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Automobile and 12th Science with 46% marks?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  4. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  5. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  6. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  9. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  10. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  11. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  12. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How can I study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad after completing 12th Science?
  14. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  15. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  16. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
27th August 2015, 09:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among 12th Science and 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am really confused now. I have completed my 10th and studying in 11th Science. But I have heard that it is very difficult to score good percentage in 12th Science. I am getting admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering 3 years course. Please tell me what should I do 12th Science or this Diploma course?
Since, you are doing 11th standard science so it is better that you can do 12th standard. And don't think that 12th standard board is so difficult. If you have study with proper concentration then definitely you may crack the 12th board exam for sure. 12th board exam certificate is more valuable than Diploma certificate. Once, after completing 12th standard you can apply for the higher degree courses like,

- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Architecture etc.
29th August 2015, 05:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I study among 12th Science and 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

It is better for you to complete Class 12 and then directly go for Degree courses in Engineering.
It is a myth that Engineering is tough and to be fair every course that you take up is tough in its own way.
So you should not worry and since you are in Class 11 you have ample time to prepare for the Entrance Examinations and you must prepare to the best of your ability and once you do so you can get a good rank in the Entrance Examination and finally you can get admission to a good college.
31st August 2015, 09:19 PM
newmoon06

If you are in class 11th so, without wasting time it will be better for you to not to do diploma after 12th . After competing 12th you can directly apply for engineering course directly.

You can also take admission in any other course after 112th if you want directly. so, i suggest you to do 12th it will save your time.

If you will left your 11th and take admission in Diploma it will waste your one year.
22nd September 2015, 10:13 PM
DSP@1

This thinking would be good when you have just completed your 10th standard.

But now as you have completed 11th standard there is only one year to complete.Now if you go for Diploma it will be the waste of one year.

Coming to the toughness of the subject Diploma course equally tough as of 12th standard.

If you feel 12th standard as tough then Diploma will also be tough for you.

So better complete your 12th standard and after completing it you will have a chance to get admission in IIT/NIT whereas by doing Diploma you will not have that chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?