25th August 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?

Sir/Mam,
I have completed my Intermediate course with PCM and scored 82.8% marks from BSEB Board. Can I do Bachelor of Hotel Management course? If I'm eligible to do then please tell me how many years that course has? What is the syllabus of this course and the fee expenses? Please tell me which entrance exams are there for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  6. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  8. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  9. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  10. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  11. Can I get direct admission in IET, Lucknow if secured 74% in 12th BSEB PCM?
  12. Duration of Hotel Management course and syllabus of the entrance test? Fee structure and qualification details? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  16. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
11th September 2015, 09:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Hotel Management course according to your qualification.

One who wishes to get admission in hotel management course can appear for NCHMCT (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology) Joint Entrance test .
Selection to most of the government recognized institutes is based on common entrance test. Private institutes also conduct tests of their own, the pattern of which is almost same .

Eligibility criteria to apply for Hotel Management course after passing 12th are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board to get admission in hotel management course for Bachelor's degree .

-The candidate age should not be more than 22 years for getting admission after 12th .

-The Entrance Test consists of questions from the subjects like English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.

-The selection process involves of

* written test

* group discussion and

* interview.

The fee structure vary from institute to institute and the place from where the course is being done.However, generally fee structure for this course comes in between Rs. 25000-30000 to Rs. 48000 per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?