25th August 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?

Hello All,
I have 18 years of experience in Sales and I want to do PhD in Marketing. I had completed my MBA(Marketing) in 20 years ago and Score is 57%. Also I am incline to Sales Training/ Teaching in Delhi. Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  2. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  3. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  4. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study PhD in Social Work/Sociology being a Psychology postgraduate and having 12 years of working experience in Drugs and HIV/AIDS?
  6. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  7. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  8. How can I study PhD being a 42 years old Government employee and post graduate in Commerce?
  9. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  10. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  11. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  12. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  14. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  15. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  17. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  18. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
26th May 2016, 11:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello All,
I have 18 years of experience in Sales and I want to do PhD in Marketing. I had completed my MBA(Marketing) in 20 years ago and Score is 57%. Also I am incline to Sales Training/ Teaching in Delhi. Please advice me.
The eligibility to do PhD in Marketing is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic. You have to contact the university and apply with the presentation. You will be exempted from the entrance if you already cleared the NET of UGC/CSIR/ICAR/GPAT/ICMR/GATE in the last 2 years. The interview is mandatory for all. The PhD in Marketing is available in Amity University, Mumbai. You can find the details in the website link Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?