25th August 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?

Sir,
My name is Arjun Mitra. I have completed my B.Sc LLB Honours this year and I want to join in Indian Air Force as a Law Officer that I can serve my duty to Indian Air Force. I am really willing to do my duty to Indian Air Force. So can you please let me know what are the process to enter into this organisation?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  2. Syllabus for combined defense services exam ?Procedure for recruitment in Indian Air Force?
  3. Do girls have any opportunities in Airforce after 12th? How can I apply for it?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?
  6. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing BSc graduation?
  7. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  8. Am I eligible for IBPS examination law officer? I am a LLB graduate
  9. What is the law officer's exam syllabus?
  10. What are the Indian Air Force jobs for LLB?
  11. Procedure to apply for Air Force Officer or Pilot being a candidate of Open category?
  12. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  13. Jobs in Indian Airforce for 12th passed girl candidates?
  14. How to service the Indian Air force after graduating in life science? i am doing MSc in Microbiology
  15. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  16. How to apply in India Army as a Law officer? I am a law graduate
  17. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  18. How to apply for army law officer ? What's the eligibility criteria and age limit for the same?
26th August 2015, 05:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become Law Officer in Indian Air Force for B.Sc LLB Honours graduate?

Sorry, you can't apply for the post of Law Officer in Indian Army as this post is only for women.

The eligibility criteria required to become Law Officer in Indian Army are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have passed LLB degree with at least 55% marks and should have a 3 year experience after graduation or 5 years after 12th class.

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 27 years.

-Selection procedure:

* Initial screening

* Interview by Service Selection Board(SSB)

* Medical Test .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?