25th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I pass my graduation in bsc electronics ,Can i apply in government job in 3 year diploma course in electronics? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  5. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  7. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  8. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  9. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  10. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  11. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  12. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  13. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  14. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  16. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  18. How can I apply for Government Job after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
26th August 2015, 01:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

There are so many opportunities for bachelor's degree holder in electronics in government sectors. You can apply for jobs in public sector, banking, railways etc. You can get jobs in various organizations like:

1. Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited.

2. Indian Space and Research Organization.

3. Steel Authority of India limited.

4. Bharat Heavy Electronics limited etc.

Other than this, you can apply for RRB entrance exam, UPSC entrance exams, SSC CGL and IBPS CWE for jobs in banks.
26th August 2015, 03:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

According to the eligibility criteria released in most of the government vacancies :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which graduation degree you pursue, you will be eligible for the govt jobs.
26th August 2015, 06:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics :

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
Age limit : 21 to 28 years.
Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.

There is no percentage limit.

Candidate have to appear in written exam to get government jobs like IBPS exam, SSC exams, Civil Service Exams etc.
You can't appear in these exams after diploma, only graduated candidate can appear in these exams.
26th August 2015, 10:52 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for Government jobs after the completion of B.Sc in Electronics. But chances for getting a Government job will be higher in technical line if you have done M.Sc in Electronics.

You will be eligible for Engineering Services Examination, if you have completed M.Sc (Electronics). Otherwise, after B.Sc you can go for several sectors like Banking, Insurance, Administration, Semi Technical and many more.
BSNL JTO also recruits candidates with B.Sc (Electronics). So, you can also apply in BSNL JTO for jobs.
26th August 2015, 10:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of your graduation course.

As you have done B.Sc electronics you are eligible to apply for the fields in which you meet the respective eligibility criteria of the posts in government sector.

Meanwhile, you cannot apply for government job in 3 year diploma course in electronics as it is mentioned only for diploma degree holders.

Whenever the notifications are released check the eligibility criteria and apply for the posts.

Some of the government sectors one can go is Railways, BHEL, HAL, ECIL, Associate engineers in some of the government departments etc..,
26th August 2015, 11:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got the degree from a recognized university then you are definitely eligible for government jobs without ant doubt. You can apply for job which requires a degree qualification in any discipline.

You can surely apply for other government jobs which requires a specialized qualification which you have in electronics field. Selection is purely based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
27th August 2015, 02:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I pass my graduation in bsc electronics ,Can i apply in government job in 3 year diploma course in electronics? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible. Thanks!
After completion of B.Sc Electronics, you are eligible for government sector jobs like SSC exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?