26th August 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do diploma course after completion of M.Sc?

Hello,

My name is Vipin kumar. i am in dougth i am doing diploma in computer science and engineering (3yrs) can i do Msc(I.T) after diploma? Can someone please give me the answer soon. Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks

27th August 2015, 02:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do diploma course after completion of M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

My name is Vipin kumar. i am in dougth i am doing diploma in computer science and engineering (3yrs) can i do Msc(I.T) after diploma? Can someone please give me the answer soon. Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks

Yes, it is possible to do a Post Graduate Diploma course after your M.Sc course. Post Graduate Dploma courses like Library Science, Urban Planning and Development, Book Publishing, Criminal Justice, Disaster Management, Education Technology are available in IGNOU. Annamalai University has the following Post Graduate Diploma courses:

- P.G. Diploma in Business Administration,
- P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management,
- P.G. Diploma in Financial Management, Tourism Management, Advertising, Public Relations, Software Marketing, Foreign Trade, Entrepreneurship, Banking and Insurance, Finance and Taxation, Human Resources Management, Retailing etc.
27th August 2015, 02:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do diploma course after completion of M.Sc?

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks
No, after completion of diploma course you are not eligible for M.Sc in IT course.

Those candidates who have completed BCA, B.Sc in CS/IT/Maths from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in IT.

Your age should be above 16 years.
12th September 2015, 08:29 PM
DSP@1

M.Sc. comes under Post graduation course.To do Post graduation course one should
completed his/her under graduation program.

Diploma in not an Under graduation program it is equivalent to 12th standard.

So as you are doing Diploma now you are not eligible to do Post Graduation now after
completing your Diploma.

So first after completing your Diploma go for graduation program and then complete it.

After Completing your UG program then think about PG but not now when you are in Diploma.
24th September 2015, 09:58 AM
kanwar555

Smile Re: Is it possible for me to do diploma course after completion of M.Sc?

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks
Hi Bro,

You are not eligible to do M.Sc degree directly after completing your Diploma course because M.Sc is a Post Graduate degree and Diploma is an Under graduate course,so in order to do M.Sc you first you need to complete a Graduate degree first.

Elgibility for M.Sc IT degree is as follow:

• You must have completed a Graduation degree in Computers or its related field.
  • You must have completed your Graduation degree with at least 50% marks.
  • You must have to clear JAM(Joint Admission Test for Masters)
  • Since you have not completed any Graduation degree in Computer or its related field,so at this time you are not eligible for M.Sc

I would recommend you to do B.tech after completing your Diploma because you will directly get admission in 2nd year under Lateral entry admission scheme.After doing B.Tech you will become an Engineering Graduate,so you will then be eligible for admission to M.Sc

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?