26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete diploma in civil engineering while working?

I am yogesh Kumar
I am job in contrition companion
As a site incharg . but I have
No diploma in civil engineer
Now I am required a diploma in
Civil engineer. Is it possible for me to complete diploma in civil engineering while working?

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  4. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  5. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  7. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  8. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.E in Civil Engineering after completing 12th and diploma in electronics engineering? I am working in IAF as communication technician
  10. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  11. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
  12. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  13. How to do B.Tech Civil after completing 3 years diploma course in government of UP? I am working in government sector in UP
  14. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  15. What course I can do after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  17. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How may I do Civil Diploma while working in MNC?
26th August 2015, 04:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete diploma in civil engineering while working?

It is nice to see your learning spirit. You can definitely pursue diploma in civil engineering while working as a site in-charge. Since you are working, so you will not have the time to attend full time course. Hence the best options before you are :-

- Pursue diploma course in Civil engineering through correspondence/distance mode.
- Pursue diploma course in civil engineering through part time mode.

There are many institutes which offer diploma in civil engineering through correspondence or part time mode. You can opt for any one of such institute and complete your diploma course.
14th September 2015, 09:45 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete diploma in civil engineering while working?

Yes, you can do Diploma in Civil Engineering even while working.

But for that you have to join the Part Time Diploma course which will be offered by very less universities/colleges.

This part time Diploma course will be for 4 years.

So search for the colleges/universities near to you which is offering this type of course.

The main eligibility for this part time course is completing 10th standard by scoring more than 50% of marks plus minimum three years of work experience.
or
10th+ITI certificate + one year related work experience.
or
10+2 with one year related work experience.

So check the criteria and if you satisfy the any one of the above criteria then you eligible for this course.

Apply for the admission and you can do your Diploma course along with your work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?