26th August 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What a Diploma holder should do to become a Police Officer?

I am a diploma student . I want to became a police officer. Am I eligible . if not? I am confused that what should I do to get this job...?

26th August 2015, 11:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What a Diploma holder should do to become a Police Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a diploma student . I want to became a police officer. Am I eligible . if not? I am confused that what should I do to get this job...?
To become a Indian Police Service exam, you should completed graduation degree first.

IPS stands for Indian Police Service.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for IPS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general candidates. Age relaxation is given below -

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman
27th August 2015, 12:18 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, a Diploma holder cannot join in as a Police Officer, the reason behind it is that you are not satisfying the needed qualification for it. The procedure for joining in as a Police officer is that you need to write the entrance exam and the exam which you need to write is IPS Exam

You are not satisfying the needed educational qualification needed for applying for this exam. The educational qualification for the IPS exam is that, candidate should have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

But in the case of yours, having completed only Diploma you are not eligible for applying for IPS unless you finish a degree.
27th August 2015, 08:47 PM
satya14581

To become a police officer
1.first you have completed graduation degree with any stream like proffesional,engineering etc from the recognized university
2. candidate age must be 21 years to 30 years 5 year relaxation for sc/st, and for OBC 3 years
3. candidate must be a indian citizen
30th May 2021, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma student can I got police job
19th June 2021, 11:43 PM
Iffa0786

Eligibility criteria for Indian Police :-
Candidates must have graduate degree from recognized university.

Age limit :21 to 30 years .

Citizenship : Indian

*Individual must have a height 167cms

*IPS stands for Indian Police Service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?