26th August 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th GSEB student?

Sir,
I am Harsh Mittal from Ahmedabad. Please tell me how can I get admission in AIIMS for MBBS course as I am a GSEB 12th student? Please reply as soon as possible.

28th August 2015, 08:08 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th GSEB student?

After completing your class 12th, appear for the entrance exam of AIIMS MBBS. Before that you should fulfill the following criteria.

Here are some of the required criteria for AIIMS MBBS:

Candidates must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.

Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.

Candidates who will appear for 10+2 / HSC can also apply for AIIMS MBBS, but their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of passing qualifying examination.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 60% marks.

Al the best.
29th August 2015, 12:32 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th GSEB student?

AIIMS stands for the All India Institute of Medical Science and it is one of the most prior institute in India for the Medical courses.

The examination is conducted by the AIIMS for the admission in the various medical courses in the different AIIMS institute of India.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the AIIMS after the 10+2 from GSEB. The required qualification to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board with the PCB as core paper.

The examination is conducted in the month of June every year and only in the online based.
29th August 2015, 09:26 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stands for the All India Institute for Medical Science and it is the India's best institute for the medical courses.

To get the admission in the AIIMS you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the AIIMS every for the admission in its MBBS courses. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-

* Candidates must have passed or pursuing the 10+2 from a recognised board.
* Candidates age must be above 17 years as on the December of year of appearing for the examination.
* Candidates must have an aggregate of the 50% in the PCB.

The examination is conducted online and the examination paper contains the 200 question in which there are questions from the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge. The application form for the examination is available in the month of April and the examination is conducted in the month of June every year.

For more information visit at the www.aiimsexam.org.
29th August 2015, 04:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS is the All Indian Institute of Medical Science. It conducts its own entrance test for undergraduate courses like MBBS. To take admission in MBBS, a candidate must clear the entrance test conducted by AIIMS.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with 60% marks in it for general and OBC candidate and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.

The minimum age limit to appear for the AIIMS entrance exam is 17 years on the 31st December of year of admission.

So, if you have minimum of 60% marks in 10+2 GSEB, you can apply for the AIIMS 2016 entrance exam.
29th August 2015, 07:31 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science.
Admission in AIIMS is possible only on the basis of AIPMT rank.
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE)
Eligibility to appear in AIPMT are
-Candidate must complete age of 17 years at 31st December in the year of examination.
-Candidate must have passed higher secondary examination with minimum 55% marks from any recognized board in Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
-Candidate appearing in higher secondary examination are also eligible

GSEB stands for Gujrat Secondary Examination Board.
It is well known and recognized board of Gujrat.
So, the students of GSEB are also eligible to apply for AIPMT for admission in AIIMS if they fulfill the other eligibility criteria.
29th August 2015, 07:37 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th GSEB student?

Yes ,You can get admission in AIIMS by clearing their entrance exam you must need to appear in the entrance exam first and then admissions are provided on the basis of merit lists generated by entrance exam marks. As per my knowledge they entrance exam is really tough students take coaching for a year to clear the entrance exam.
I would like to suggests you first pass your 12th class and then prepare for AIMS entrance test.
26th September 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello , I am Pranali thakor . Ya I am GSEB board student and I want to join AIMS for my mbbs so am I eligible for it . How many marks I have to score in neet as well as in boards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?