26th August 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Download previous years question papers of JEE Advanced with solutions

Sir,
I have completed my 12th and I want to start my preparation for JEE Main and Advanced. I already have some solved previous papers of JEE Main but I am unable to get JEE Advanced's question papers. Can you please arrange some solved previous years papers of JEE Advanced?

9th September 2015, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download previous years question papers of JEE Advanced with solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 12th and I want to start my preparation for JEE Main and Advanced. I already have some solved previous papers of JEE Main but I am unable to get JEE Advanced's question papers. Can you please arrange some solved previous years papers of JEE Advanced?
Below are the attachments of JEE Advanced question papers of past few years. Please download them.
18th November 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download previous years question papers of JEE Advanced with solutions

Respected Sir, I am a student of class 12 and I am not able download the last 20 years JEE Advanced Question papers from any website can you please refer me the name of any website. It will provide a great help to me.
Sir,I am waiting for an earlier and positive response.
Yours obediently,
S.A.RAHMAN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?