26th August 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses available to study for Hotel Management graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have done my Graduation in Hotel Management and got a job. But now I want to do a better course on it, so that I can boost up my resume. I want to do any Diploma course so what are the courses that I can avail?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study other than B.Sc(Hotel Management) for a Diploma candidate?
  2. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  3. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  4. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  7. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  8. What are the post graduations available to do after B.A?
  9. How should I do Post Graduate Diploma in H.M after completing B.A and diploma in Hotel Management?
  10. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  11. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  12. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  13. Short term Diploma courses in Hotel Management?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  15. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses available for me after diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
1st October 2015, 12:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses available to study for Hotel Management graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have done my Graduation in Hotel Management and got a job. But now I want to do a better course on it, so that I can boost up my resume. I want to do any Diploma course so what are the courses that I can avail?
The aspirant may study lots of postgraduate courses in the Hotel Management field. We give you a list of postgraduate courses for your use.

- Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Hotel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operation and Management

The eligibility to study the course will be a graduation with 45% marks. The hotel management is the attractive field of study. The salary in this field is very decent. There are lots of job openings in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?