26th August 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. I want to know that can I apply for Junior Executive Post in Airport Authority of India? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  2. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  4. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
  5. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post? -- [New]
  6. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  7. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  8. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  9. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  10. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
  11. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  12. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  13. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  15. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  16. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  17. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  18. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
12th September 2015, 02:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. I want to know that can I apply for Junior Executive Post in Airport Authority of India? Please tell me as soon as possible.
You have completed B.Tech in CSE so you are eligible for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment.

Educational qualification:-

Full time Bachelor's Degree(3 years) in B.SC with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks

(OR)

Full time Bachelor's degree in Engineering(BE/B.TECH) in Electronics/Telecommunications/IT with minimum 60% marks.

Age Limit:

18 to 27 years

Important dates:-

Online application-14th November 2015
Last date for application 13th December 2015
10th June 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer?

is it necessary for a candidate to choose only electronocs or telecom
10th June 2020, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary for a candidate to choose electronics n telecom as there subjects during an engineering degree. Can't an Cs engineer apply for Junior Executive?
And is it very necessary for a candidate to know English perfectly to apply for JE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?