26th August 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?

Dear Sir,
I am trying for my MBA. I am seeking an Educational Loan for it. My father is a retired person but yet he is working in a Private Firm. He is a Pensioner too. Is it possible for me to get an Educational Loan of about Rs. 6 Lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  2. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  17. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
6th April 2023, 07:57 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?

Yes, it is possible for you to apply for an education loan of Rs. 6 Lacs even if your father is a retired pensioner and working in a private firm. The eligibility criteria for an education loan usually includes the academic performance of the student, the reputation of the institution, and the financial status of the co-borrower or guarantor. As your father is still earning and has a pension, he can act as a co-borrower or guarantor for your education loan. However, it ultimately depends on the policies of the bank or financial institution from which you are seeking the loan. It is recommended that you check with the concerned bank or financial institution for their specific eligibility criteria and requirements for education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?