26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank offers Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MBBS? Assets for security purpose?

Sir,
My sister want to become a MBBS Doctor. I have searched and came to know that around Rs. 24 Lacs required for that. Can you please tell me which Bank can give this much amount of Loan? And what they will demand in security purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Assets for security to apply for Bank Education Loan to study BDS course?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  6. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  9. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  11. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  13. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  15. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  17. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
29th October 2017, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank offers Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MBBS? Assets for security purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My sister want to become a MBBS Doctor. I have searched and came to know that around Rs. 24 Lacs required for that. Can you please tell me which Bank can give this much amount of Loan? And what they will demand in security purpose?

Many nationalized banks in India offer education loans to needy students. The maximum amount of Rs 10 Lakhs is offered as an educational loan in India through nationalized banks. Candidates can contact the nearest bank branch to get an educational loan. The aspirant can contact the SBI bank branch for more details about the educational loan. For an education loan of over Rs 7.5 Lakhs, the applicant has to provide necessary Collateral security.The Collateral security can be a fixed deposit or land or flat or insurance policies or apartment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?