27th August 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?

Sir/madam........

nw am studying third year bsc optometry. after completing bsc can i enter in to mphil or phd directly? i want to join mphil or phd after bsc. thats ma will.... please answer it quickely.. Awaiting that someone would answer from me here.

thanking you....

29th August 2015, 12:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam........

nw am studying third year bsc optometry. after completing bsc can i enter in to mphil or phd directly? i want to join mphil or phd after bsc. thats ma will.... please answer it quickely.. Awaiting that someone would answer from me here.

thanking you....
After completion of B.Sc degree, you can not apply for M.Phil/ Ph.D course. Masters degree is essential for M.Phil/Ph.D degree.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for M.Phil/Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
31st August 2015, 07:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?

I am sorry to say this but you can not apply for the course of M.Phil or PhD after the completion of B.Sc Degree.
You need to complete the Masters Degree at first and then you will be able to pursue the coursr of PhD or M.Phil.
You need to make sure that you are having more than 55% marks in your Masters to be eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?