29th August 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get the government job in organic chemistry field all over the world?

I want to get government job ,i completed msc in organic chemistry.gime detail related organic chemistry government job. Can someone please guide me the information on the same as possible.? Awaiting for the answer now.

29th August 2015, 07:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get the government job in organic chemistry field all over the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get government job ,i completed msc in organic chemistry.gime detail related organic chemistry government job. Can someone please guide me the information on the same as possible.? Awaiting for the answer now.
You have completed M.Sc degree in Chemistry so you are eligible for government sector jobs like IFS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering are eligible for IFS exam.

Final year student are also eligible for IFS exam,

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?