31st August 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?

I have got 65 percentage in b.tech in Information technology and i passed out this year.can i get better job in good software companies .can i apply to MNCs for job..? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  2. Will I end up taking up the same software job after completion of M.Sc Software engineering course which I can take after B.E? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  4. How to get a software job after qualifying for B.Tech with 60%
  5. Which branch is better between engineering and information technology?
  6. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  8. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  10. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  13. Which streams of engineering are better? I have done SSC recently and I wish to pursue diploma in engineering
  14. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  15. How to get a software job after scoring 65%
  16. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  17. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  18. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
31st August 2015, 08:11 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?

Getting into MNC is much easier on campus by college placements however off campus getting into MNC s is very difficult what you need to start with the small companies.

Small companies automatically transfer the good candidates to the MNCs . Alternately you can try for the PSUs government jobs.

Remember getter into PSUs is a very difficult task but not impossible.

You can get into MNCs following these steps.

1. Register for the job portals like

Shine.com

Fresherworld.com

Monster.com

Naukri.com

2. You shall be short listed for the intercuew by the small companies.

3. Work hard in those companies and gain experience and popularity in your field.

4. MNCs normally took best candidates from these companies .
1st September 2015, 12:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?

Yes you can apply for software jobs with your percentage of marks. Being a final year candidate you are eligible to apply for " Various Software companies " both MNC's and Normal companies.

Under MNC's you need to follow the below eligibility criteria and it may vary from company to company

<> You must complete graduation from the recognized university.

<> There is No pending backlogs through out of your academic career.

<> should not cross the maximum 2 year gap in between the academic qualification.

<> Must have Good communication skills and knowledge on programming skills.
1st September 2015, 12:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get a job in software sector with 65% in B.Tech course. Most of the companies have the criteria of 60% in the entire career, for eligibility in their recruitment drive. You can definitely apply for a job in MNCs. You need to crack the selection rounds - online written test, technical and HR interview (usually) to get selected for employment in the MNCs. Some companies also conduct Group Discussion (GD) round.
1st September 2015, 12:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 65 percentage in b.tech in Information technology and i passed out this year.can i get better job in good software companies .can i apply to MNCs for job..? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Awaiting for the answer.
Yes, it is possible to join in Software companies with B.Tech degree. As the main eligibility is you have to score 60% or above from 10th standard to B.Tech in first attempt in all subjects. You have to finish the course in normal duration of course. So the aspirant can join in software companies with B.Tech graduation.
1st September 2015, 12:58 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Awaiting for the answer.
Yeah there are many companies which offers you jobs with 65% and you should have a conisitency in order to apply for the jobs and you should have a good resume with you which describes about you to the company.

Register in many job sites and then apply for the exam in either in the careers page in their company website
1st September 2015, 01:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Awaiting for the answer.
You have completed B.Tech degree with good marks so you are eligible for MNC company.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
1st September 2015, 07:09 PM
Sam James

Even though you seem to be in the margin position you could excel well in the recruitment process.

The basic eligibility condition for most of the MNCs are 65%.

Once you have the basic eligibility condition satisfied you don't have to look back. Try to excel well in the aptitude test + Technical test and Interviews.

Once you got well in the latter steps no one will count the less percentage in BTech, though you may face a sure question during HR Interview time and has to be prepared to give a suitable reason for the depreciation.

Market yourself. Give full effort.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?