31st August 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?

Hello sir/Ma'am,

i am 10th Pass.now i want to go next study for abroad.

i want to know how can i apply Student visa in abroad for study,what can i do.

i am eligible for any course study in abroad.

Please reply

Related Questions:
31st August 2015, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?

To get student visa for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you need to meet the requirements required to get admission in higher studies in Abroad Universities. If there is any examination that you should attend to get admission, you need to appear and qualify in that particular examination and it is mandatory to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities. If the university you have applied satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter). After receiving i20 (admission letter) from the university, you can apply for Visa Interview. If your Visa is approved, you can go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?