31st August 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?

Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks? What type of scholarship I can apply and what are the steps which I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the answer!

31st August 2015, 10:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?

I think it depends on type of bank. Some banks sanction loans when a student doesn't have a required percentage but it will provide some money. And it will be given by bank to college based on the fee there per year. But before a get a loan you need to produce some documents. If you not supposed to submit then you will not be sanctioned by education loan.

some times it will take " Security " to sanction a loan. More over your documents showing the percentage is also must to sanction a loan.

You can apply for education in any of the Nationalized banks. If you want to get education loan with less effort then you need to have a good percentage of marks in studies.
31st August 2015, 11:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a scholarship even after scoring 68%. This is because there are various kinds of scholarships and many of them do not have percentage as eligibility criteria. Scholarships given on grounds like field of study, caste, financial conditions, etc. do not have any percentage criteria usually. So you can get such scholarships. However, it is not possible for us to state in which scholarships you can apply since you have not given any info of your background, like the educational background or the course you are pursuing, financial condition, etc. Kindly comment below with the details and we will respond with appropriate scholarships for you.
9th July 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 93percentage in my 10th class can I get scholarship in intermediate
4th August 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

As I belong to bcb caste and 1,60, 000is income but actually it is 60, 000 do iam eligible to get my scholarship full amount
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?