1st September 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation? Go for job or post graduation course?

The crossroads that a graduate comes after their final examinations of graduation is quite complex viz should one go for post graduation in the same field or MBA or pursue a job. The graduate assessment program holistically maps the natural abilities and personality of a student from career perspective and gives clear directions on career after graduation and therefore the courses after graduation. With a clear and accurate answer for every question in the mind of a graduate, this sets a trend for the graduate career guidance at the right time. Check out careerfutura.com/career-after-graduation

1st September 2015, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation? Go for job or post graduation course?

Every Graduate starts thinking whether to do a job or Post Graduation course when he reaches final year of Graduation course. The best option is to be placed in a job in campus placements or even if you are not placed in job in campus placements, it is better to find a job outside of campus. Even, if you pursue Post Graduation course again after 2 years, you need to do a job. Whether to do a job or Post Graduation course depends upon your interest.
3rd September 2015, 10:09 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after graduation? Go for job or post graduation course?

It all depends upon you that what you want to do in your future. You can go for job after the completion of graduation. But doing post graduation after graduation is a better option because it will enhance your knowledge more deeply in that particular field and you will get a good position in a job after the completion of post graduation. So, my point of view is to go for post graduation to enhance the knowledge and then go for job.

All the best.
22nd September 2015, 10:08 PM
DSP@1

It is the common issue for all the graduates but the decision will depends on one particular ability economically and mentally.

If you have got placed in any better company from your campus then it is better to go for that job and along with your job you can do PG course in Distance.

If you have not got placed in any company then you better write the entrance tests for PG courses in the meanwhile you try to get job.If you cannot able to get job then you can go for PG course.

If you are willing to go for abroad and do PG course,then though you got job in campus leave it.GO to abroad and complete your PG course from the better university so that you can get job with much better package then what you have got after your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?