28th May 2011, 01:11 PM
vineeth vikram

What course should I opt for my PG either MBA or MS? Suggest me some good universities for MS course in Germany

hi.. am doing my B.E auto mobile.....what shall i do next..MBA or MS.....
suggest me some good universites in germany.......
guide me pls.......

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  2. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  3. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  4. Which are the good universities in Germany that I can get on the basis of academic scores?
  5. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  6. List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks
  7. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  8. What is the value of B.Com from Chitkara?
  9. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  10. Which is the best course after completing BSc? I have scored 72% in maths
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  14. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  15. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  16. Details of good universities for in Germany for doing Ph.D after MSc Pharmacology?
  17. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  18. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
17th August 2015, 05:57 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: What course should I opt for my PG either MBA or MS? Suggest me some good universities for MS course in Germany

MBA or MS:
If you want to make your career in adminisration / finance / accounting etc then you must go for the MBA(Master Of Buisness Administration). For that you can crack CAT/GMAT/MAT etc to get admission in Top IIM'S.
However,if you want to go for further studies in your subject then you will choose MS(Master Of Studies) and as you said you want to do it from Germany which will give you more exposure.
Top universities of Germany for doing MS are:
RWTH AACHEN
BTU COTTBUS SENFFENBERG
TU BRAUENSCHWEIG
MAGDERBURG UNIVERSITY
TU CLAUSTHAL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?