3rd September 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?

How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? What is the minimum criteria required for doing the course now? Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  2. Can I write CDS exam after completing post graduation? What is the percentage criteria for writing CDS exam?
  3. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  4. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  5. How to do PhD after MA?
  6. Percentage required in graduation for MBA in USA/Europe?
  7. Is it possible to do ph.d after MCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much percentage is required in Graduation and Post Graduation for UGC NET exam?
  9. What is the eligibility criteira for UGC NET? I have scored 55% marks
  10. How much percentage required in graduation for getting a good job in Income tax?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 78% in 10th, 59.10% in Intermediate, 59.94% in BCA and 76% in MCA?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  13. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  14. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  15. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  16. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  17. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  18. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
3rd September 2015, 11:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?

There is no such eligibility bar in percentage in order to do post graduation in USA. This is because the universities in USA take admission on the basis of entrance exam followed by resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview (sometimes) and there is no minimum percentage required to appear in the entrance exams. However, the higher the percentage the stronger will be application. Hence try to score at least above 60 percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?