28th May 2011, 01:39 PM
njmanoj

Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?

Please guide me which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSC Chemistry and MSC Applied Chemistry. I prefer to get the exam centers in Kerala or as the next option in Tamil Naduu. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc chemistry, botany through distance education?
  2. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  5. Is it a good choice to do MSc from distance education after graduating from Chemistry?
  6. Can I do M.Sc Chemistry through distance education? What kind of questions are asked in scholarship exam?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemsitry in distance mode?
  8. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  9. What jobs will I get after MSc Applied chemistry
  10. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for NET entrance exam after completing MSc in Chemistry from distance education
  12. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  14. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  15. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  16. Is MSc chemistry distance education conducted by Annamalai University
  17. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  18. How to do MSc Chemistry in distance education after completing B.Tech ECE?
28th September 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?

IF I GET EQUIVALENT CERTIFICATE FOR MY M SC CHEMISTRY DEGREE FROM ANNAMALA UNIVERSITY
10th December 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?

i want to do M.sc chemistry through distance leaning/ online pl list the name of university that can help to complete in J&k?
3rd January 2012, 11:07 AM
meetajain

pl list the university from where i can do MSc in chemistry through distance learning
meetajain
15th March 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir how to download the aplication and how to apply the aplication?
7th March 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

which university provide the distance education in M.Sc. in Chemistry
3rd September 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

can i m.sci.in chemistry after compltion b.pharmacy
19th August 2021, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do Msc checmistry through correspondence in Goa ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?