6th September 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.Sc(Forestry) to 12th PCB candidate in Raichur? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I want to join B.Sc course in Forestry. I am a student of 12th PCB. Can you please let me know how I can get admission? Which are the colleges offering this course anywhere in Raichur?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  2. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  3. List of colleges offering combined BBA and MBA program after 12th? What's their admission procedure?
  4. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?
  6. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  7. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  8. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  9. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  10. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) course if secured 56.62% in 12th PCB? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of the colleges offering Genetic engineering in Mangalore? Procedure for admission?
  13. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  14. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
  16. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Unanipathy course? What is the selection procedure?
  17. Is there any university offering B.Tech for PCB group in 12th?
  18. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
25th September 2015, 01:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Sc(Forestry) to 12th PCB candidate in Raichur? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to join B.Sc course in Forestry. I am a student of 12th PCB. Can you please let me know how I can get admission? Which are the colleges offering this course anywhere in Raichur?
Being a 12th PCB student you are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Forestry. The student who have completed their 12th standard in Science stream from any of the recognized boards are eligible. Selection to the course is done on the basis of the 12th standard board exam score or on the basis of certain entrance test conducted by the respective university.

Interested students have to apply only through online mode or offline mode. Online applications can be obtained through official website of respective university and Offline applications will be available from the University campus. You can pay specific amount for application form.

Colleges Offering B.Sc in Forestry

- Loyola College, Chennai
Address: Sterling Rd, Nungambakkam Chennai.
Phone: 080-28178200

- St Xaviers College Kolkata
Address: 30 Park Street / 30 mother tereasa soroni Kolkata.
Phone: 080-2255-1207

- Madras Christian College Chennai
Address: Chennai.
Phone: 044-22397731

- Presidency College Chennai
Address: Kamarajar Salai, Triplicane Chennai.
Phone: 044-28544894

- Presidency College Kolkata
Address: 86, College Street Kolkata.
Phone: 033-22411960
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?