6th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for full scholarship if pursuing B.Tech from JNTU and belongs to Andhra Pradesh?

Friends,
I am studying B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh from JNTU. I belongs to Andhra Pradesh. I would like to know that how I can apply for full scholarship? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech in JNTU, Hyderabad and belongs to Bihar?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if pursuing Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh and belongs to Odisha?
  3. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Andhra Pradesh State Government Scholarship if studying B.Tech in Anantapur but belongs to Assam?
  5. Available scholarships for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student of JNTU?
  6. Last date to submit MHRD Scholarship application form for student belongs to Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Can I get full course fee through scholarship by UP government while pursuing MBA from Delhi with Domicile of UP?
  8. Can I apply for any scholarship if studying B.Tech in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  10. List of scholarships for B.Tech 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Can I get admission in Sri Venkateswara University/JNTU if secured 352 rank in ECET being an OC candidate?
  12. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  15. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  16. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  18. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?

8th September 2015, 10:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for full scholarship if pursuing B.Tech from JNTU and belongs to Andhra Pradesh?

To get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course in JNTU and if you belong to Andhra Pradesh, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

You need to apply for Scholarship through online by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. After submission of online application form, you need to take print out of the same and you need to submit it along with Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, SSC Memo, Aadhar Card, etc. in your college. After verification of your documents, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course.

13th September 2015, 07:57 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: How can I apply for full scholarship if pursuing B.Tech from JNTU and belongs to Andhra Pradesh?

In JNTU to get scholarship first of all candidate must have joined the colege through Convenor Quota that means by qualifying EAMCET and by undergoing web counselling procedure.

There they will verify that you eligible for Scholarship or not.

If the candidate from SC/ST category then the candidate will get the full scholarship if candidate's fathers income is less than 2 lakhs/annum.

If the candidate is from OBC category then the candidate will get the reimbursement upto Rs.35000/- if the candidate's father income is less than 2 lakhs/annum.

If the candidate is from OC category then the candidate will get the reimbursement upto Rs.35000/- if the candidate's father income is less than 1 lakhs/annum considering candidate as Economically Backward caste.

So if your college fee is more than Rs.35000/- and you want full scholarship you must be the candidate of SC/ST category.Otherwise you will not get full scholarship.

If you are uable to find the website for applying scholarship then it is given below.http://apepass.cgg.gov.in/.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?