6th September 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Does ICAR offer Diploma in Agriculture course? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I want to study Diploma in Agriculture course in ICAR. I would like to know that ICAR is providing Diploma course? If yes then what is the eligibility criteria for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  2. Procedure to apply and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF(Agriculture)?
  3. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?
  4. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  5. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  7. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in MP?
  8. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  9. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  10. Can I apply for ICAR JRF if completed B.Sc(Agriculture) with 6.3 OGPA?
  11. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR being a Diploma candidate in Agricultural Engineering?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  14. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?
  15. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  16. Annamalai University faculty of Agriculture is approved by ICAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  18. Age limit to apply for ICAR JRF?
13th November 2015, 02:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ICAR offer Diploma in Agriculture course? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study Diploma in Agriculture course in ICAR. I would like to know that ICAR is providing Diploma course? If yes then what is the eligibility criteria for applying?

No, ICAR does not offer Diploma in Agriculture course.

They offer only Undergraduate & Post Graduate courses.

The course is available in other institutions.

The eligibility to join the course is 10th standard.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The course is available in Jawaharlal Nehru Polytechnic, Marathwada Institute of Technology,
Muralidhar Gajanan Polytechnic, Agriculture Polytechnic - Reddipalli, Rudrur, Utukur, Agriculture University Jodhpur,
Government Polytechnic, Uttarakhand etc.
23rd February 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does ICAR offer Diploma in Agriculture course? Eligibility to apply?

Why the Diplamo Agriculture students are not eligible to write ICAR Exam
31st July 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Does diploma in agriculture engineering students are eligible to icar examination for btech?
18th August 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Does diploma in agriculture students are eligible to write icar entrance exam to do bsc
28th April 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i had completed my agriculture diploma successfully and I am interested to write ICAR exam for AG. Bsc entrance, can i eligible for that exam with ag.diplamo qualification.
26th March 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

HI I'm completed my diploma agri in so. am I eligible to write icar exam....?
21st August 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Subm
Can diploma in agriculture students give icar exam
28th November 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in organic farming(faculty of agriculture ) in Andhra Pradesh state... Can I eligible for icar exam (Bsc Agri )...
15th January 2022, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma students are eligible to write icar exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?