6th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Com from Rajasthan University. I want do MBA.
My questions are tell me reputed MBA colleges in India? What are the admission procedure and fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  2. Reputed colleges with fee expenses which offer B.A.(English) Honours in India? Scope and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  3. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  5. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  6. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  9. List of colleges which offer MBA(Fire & Safety Management) in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  10. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of reputed colleges which offer BDS in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  15. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  16. Top colleges which offer M.Sc(Mathematics) in India? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer B.A.(English) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
29th November 2015, 09:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Com from Rajasthan University. I want do MBA.
My questions are tell me reputed MBA colleges in India? What are the admission procedure and fee expenses?
Colleges Offering MBA in India:

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Address: Vastrapur, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India- 380015
Email: [email protected]

Faculty of Management Studies
Address: Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Kamla Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110007

Xavier School of Management
Address: Circuit House Area (East), Jharkhand,
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India- 831001

MBA admission is mostly open to all candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The applicants are required to score at least 50% of marks at Bachelor Degree. First preference will be given to those candidates who score Higher score. The MBA admission will be based on the MAT/CAT exam score.

The fee structure of MBA differs from college to college. So it’s quite difficult to provide you the accurate fee structure. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 50,000 to 80,000 per year. It may get different based on the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?