6th September 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello,
I have done my B.Arch and carrying 3 years of experience in Real Estate and now I want to grow my career in good company so I want to do MBA but in Abroad. Can you let me know what will be the cost totally for doing MBA in Abroad? Can I do Part Time job there if going for MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  3. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  7. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  8. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  9. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  10. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  11. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  12. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  13. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. Steps to be taken to pursue MBA in Abroad?
  16. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  17. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
14th September 2015, 11:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?

It is not possible to state the total expense of MBA course in abroad. This is because there are numerous institutes in abroad spread across the globe which offer MBA course and each one of them have their own fee structure. Moreover, the total expense also depends on your living location and living standard. So it is not possible to give a rough approximate in this case. You can comment below with the name of the institutes in which you want to enroll and then we can respond with a detailed expense structure.
Yes, you can definitely do part time job while doing MBA in abroad. This is greatly appreciated by the institutes and even many institutes have such provision in their own premises. Apart from part time jobs, you can go for shift based full time job or internships too.
16th September 2015, 12:27 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?

It is very difficult to mention the exact cost for the course of MBA in USA without knowing the Institute from where you will be pursuing your MBA.
On an average the cost is around about $15000 per annum.
You can do Part time job if you are doing MBA but you must be able to manage your classes your studies as well as your job.
If you manage these three things you can do a Part time job while pursuing the course of MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?