6th September 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I just want to know that after my Bachelor of Physiotherapy I can do Master's in same field in Abroad? If yes, then what entrance exam I have to give? What are all the requirements for study in Abroad?

26th July 2023, 04:16 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?

Yes, you can do a Master's in Physiotherapy abroad after completing your Bachelor's in Physiotherapy. The entrance exams that you need to give will depend on the university or college that you want to attend. However, some of the most common entrance exams for Master's in Physiotherapy abroad include:
  • GMAT: The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a standardized test that is required for admission to many graduate programs in business administration.

• GRE: The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized test that is required for admission to many graduate programs in a variety of fields, including physiotherapy.

• IELTS: The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a standardized test of English language proficiency.

• TOEFL: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is another standardized test of English language proficiency.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In addition to the entrance exams, you will also need to meet the academic requirements of the university or college that you want to attend. These requirements will vary from university to university, but they typically include a minimum GPA and a certain number of credits in specific subjects.
You will also need to submit a personal statement, letters of recommendation, and transcripts from your undergraduate studies.
The cost of studying Master's in Physiotherapy abroad will vary depending on the university or college that you attend. However, it is generally more expensive to study abroad than it is to study in your home country.
If you are interested in studying Master's in Physiotherapy abroad, I encourage you to research the different universities and colleges that offer programs in this field. You should also start preparing for the entrance exams and gathering the required documents as early as possible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?