9th September 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

One year gap between 10th and 12th will create problem in fulfilling eligibility criteria of IT companies?

As i am from IT branch nd i have one year gap between 10th and 12th but marks in 10th,12th and B.E. is above 70%.Does it creates problem in fulfilling eligibilty criteria for IT companies.please name the companies which have problem and which don't have problem

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  2. Will it create any problem if I will appear in 10th again this year?
  3. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  4. What is the criteria for software companies?
  5. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  6. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  7. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for IT companies after scoring 78% in 10th and 54% in 12th? Which are the companies?
  9. List of companies offering jobs for 2nd division in 12th and 2 year gap after MBA?
  10. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?
  11. Private companies offering recruitment for a candidate who has secured 46% in 10th, 65.6% in 12th and 60.4% in B.Tech(EEE) but having a gap between 10th and 12th?
  12. One year gap between 10th and 12th, any problem in placements? which companies allow and which don't?
  13. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Is high school marks considered for campus placement after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. Eligibility criteria for job in Software companies? Companies which allow below 60% in 10th and 12th?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  17. Eligibility for MNCs after two year gap before B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility criteria for good software companies
9th September 2015, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: One year gap between 10th and 12th will create problem in fulfilling eligibility criteria of IT companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As i am from IT branch nd i have one year gap between 10th and 12th but marks in 10th,12th and B.E. is above 70%.Does it creates problem in fulfilling eligibilty criteria for IT companies.please name the companies which have problem and which don't have problem
You are eligible for IT companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies are,

IT company= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment process.

Pattern for IT company written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for IT company recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?