9th September 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?

I have done my M.sc in biotechnology and i am working. i want to pursue distance MBA for better job opportunities. which course will be a better option? distance MBA in Hospital Administration Or distance MBA in healthcare management?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  2. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  5. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  6. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  7. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  8. Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?
  9. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  10. Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com
  11. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  12. Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning
  13. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  15. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education
  16. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
15th September 2015, 07:54 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?

MBA is Hospital Administration and MBA in health care management Both are the good Master degree and valuable course.The scope and future of the both courses are good in their own stream and filed.

One can choose any of the course , on the basis of their personal liking as well as interest towards the course.Hosiptal Administration course leads in the Administration area of the hospital.By this course you can get the job in the upper layer department of the hospital.

If you go for the Health Care management then you will deal the study totally related to the health and disease of the human body.By this course you can get the Job in the inner department of hospital.

Both are courses are quite interlinked with each other.Job opportunities in both the courses is almost equal in their own sectors.So where ever you feel at ease go for that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?