9th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?

Hello Everyone,
How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL, Delhi? Currently I am in 4th semester. But in Winter, I will be in 5th semester of my B.Tech(EEE). Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  2. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  3. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  4. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  5. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  6. List of institutes which offer AutoCAD Training in Winter for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student in Chhattisgarh?
  7. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  8. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  9. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  11. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student in Lucknow? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  14. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  15. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
21st September 2015, 09:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?

There is no online provision to apply for winter training in BEL. So you need to go for the offline process wherein you need to get the application form from the concerned office of BEL. You need to approach their HR department and get the application form following which you need to complete the application form filling correctly as per the specified instructions and then submit it before the stipulated date. Make sure you provide the requisite documents along with the application form as per the instructions from the concerned authority. Once done, you will get a confirmation receipt and later you will get the reporting details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?